Attention 2018 Seniors
SENIOR REP INFORMATION It’s that time of year and Melanie Wells Photography is looking for FUN seniors interested in spreading the word about us to your school. I will be collecting applications until June 1, 2017 from anyone wanting to be considered as one of my reps. I will choose one male/female student from each local high school.
Want to have 2 free photo sessions? Want to have some great images for Facebook? Want to get free prints? If accepted, you will be representing Melanie Wells Photography, telling your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. For every friend you refer us to, you will receive a special discount towards prints.
In order to be a senior rep, you need to:
• Be a current high school junior graduating in 2018.
•Be available to have one session completed before June 30, 2017.
• Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Melanie Wells Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
• Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
• Agree to represent ONLY Melanie Wells Photography and use these images as your senior pictures.
*Must Live in Hardin, Nelson, LaRue, Mead, Hart, Green or Grayson Counties
As part of our senior rep program you will receive the following:
• Two free photo sessions with unlimited clothing changes. Several locations may be used.
• The opportunity to earn print credits for every person you refer to us for senior portraits.
• 50 personalized referral cards to give to friends, family and classmates with your name, your portraits, and our Business information to hand out to friends
• Several of our favorite photos as low-resolution files to share on Facebook.
Referral Discounts Earn a $25 print credit for every person that you refer to Melanie Wells Photography.